I have lived in Barrie for the past 30 years and I have been self-employed since graduating from University in 1985. My service businesses have employed hundreds of employees both here in Barrie and in Toronto. Real Estate is my passion and I primarily service happy clients in the area of Simcoe County and Georgian Bay.
My story in brief gives you some context in regard to why my clients appreciate working with me for their financial and real estate decisions. Here are some highlights:
- I’ve lived and owned service businesses in Barrie, ON for over 30 years; I know this area very well!
- I’ve commuted to Toronto several days a week for over 20 years; I understand the commuter’s challenge.
- I’ve been on the water in Parry Sound my whole life; I am very knowledgeable about waterfront properties.
- My wife is a Teacher in the Simcoe County District School Board; we know the local schools.
- My service businesses in Barrie and Toronto have collectively worked with over 10,000 clients to date.
- I am both a Real Estate agent and a Mortgage agent; these services are offered independently to clients.
The 5 points Group was started to better service our clients by adding much needed administrative support allowing me more personal time one on one with my clients.